Improve Server Performance and Utilization with Virtualization
What is Virtualization?
For businesses with too many underutilized servers or escalating IT costs, virtualization provides relief by fundamentally changing the way IT resources are managed and deployed.
Virtualization allows you to run multiple virtual servers on a single physical machine, efficiently sharing resources and maximizing server utilization on the fly based on your business needs. This optimizes performance and provides unmatched flexibility and increases the availability of resources, applications and data.
With the traditional one-to-one relationship between servers and applications, physical resources were underutilized and an excess of time was spent managing servers.
- Do More With Less – Consolidated servers with optimized workloads allow you to get more from existing resources.
- Reduced IT Costs – Less hardware and reduced IT administration efforts. Our clients save an average of 50-70% in overall IT costs.
- Business Continuity – Eliminate downtime, securely backup data without interruption and recover immediately from any unplanned outages.
- Increased Performance – Virtual servers have hardware that can be adjusted in real time to meet the demands of your business applications.
- Fast Provisioning and Dynamic Load Balancing – for improved application performance.
- Reduced energy needs – fewer servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
Benefits of Virtualization?
Implementing server and desktop virtualization software can help your company maintain its competitive edge—to transform often inflexible environments into flexible, automated, infrastructures thereby improving productivity and delivering cost savings.
Reduce Planned Downtime – While disasters and unplanned downtime get the big headlines, planned downtime for hardware maintenance and backups is the cause of most service disruptions. Server virtualization lets end user reduce planned downtime, ensure data protection, and deliver high availability.
Simplify Disaster Recovery – By automating recovery server virtualization software eliminates error prone manual steps in the recovery process and ensures that recovery procedures will be consistently executed as intended.
Desktop Virtualization – Unlock the desktop components including the operating system, applications, user data and settings allowing IT to manage them independently for improved business agility. Desktop virtualization software assembles these components on demand giving end users a single, personalized desktop accessible from a range of devices.
We have virtualization experts that can show you how to simplify your IT infrastructure, lower costs and improve your system reliability.
Want to learn more….contact us for a free comprehensive assessment.